Finally, now there’s a light-weight solution to optic mounting on an AK. The AKRR transitions from real steel over onto certain models of airsoft rifles. The AKRR is a quick, easy was to install a Picatinny rail on your AK for optic mounting. The rail also has rear sight gap for reference aiming. The rail is great for low profile red dot scopes. It’s constructed out of hard coat anodize 6061 aircraft aluminum and can be adjusted up or down with the adjustment screws. It’s fast, simple, and effective way to get an optic on your AK today!
- AK Rear Rail
- 3 M3 Countersunk Hex Socket Screws
- 1 M3 Oval Head Screw
- 1 M3 Nut
- Quick 1 step installation
- Customizable Level Adjustment (up/down, left/right)
- Aircraft 6061 Aluminum with hard coat anodize
- Low profile red dot scope recommended
- Back up rear sight for reference aiming
- NOTE: Please check to see if this product will fit you airsoft gun.