The Platatac Chicom H-Harness is designed to quickly and securely clip into either the Chisel Mk IV or the Chicom Lightweight rig.
The H-Harness is designed in a way that it will not cause any discomfort when worn under packs or over body armour. It is a lightweight, low profile harness that will provide a stable platform to distribute weight evenly across the shoulders.
The H-Harness should straps are lined with Airmesh for padding and to promote cooling.
There are three adjustment locations. The width between the shoulders can be adjusted by simply widening the Velcro tabs, the height also be adjusted by lengthening the rear straps and the ITW QASM clips can be moved between the two front loops for further height adjustment.
- Offers more stability than basic harness systems
- Low profile, lightweight without affecting durability
- Hydration tube / comms cable routing
- 3 x adjustment features
- Front MOLLE columns for small pouches/lightstick
- Compatible with all Chicom products and Chisel MK IV
- ITW Nexus Hardware