The Oakley SI Global War on Terrorism (GWOT) eyewear line is an exclusive collection of SI products designed in recognition of the efforts and sacrifices made by those military service members who served, or continue to serve, in the Global War on Terrorism.
The SI GWOT collection incorporates design features unique to the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal which was created by an executive order of President George W. Bush on March 12, 2003.
- Lightweight, stress resistant O Matter® frame material
- Extended wrapped frame geometry to fit medium to large faces
- Metal icon accents
- Sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Dual lens Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Plutonite® lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Optional Iridium® coatings and lens tints to reduce glare and heighten contrast
- XYZ Optics® for maximized clarity at all angles of vision, even at lens periphery
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact and optical requirements