Kit Bags were born out of the desire to discreetly carry a pistol in a way that doesn't interfere with a full size backpack. Kit Bags are so handy for keeping small items close at hand on the trail (or in the ATV, or in the canoe, or on the stand, etc.) that many folks choose to use them even without a pistol.
All Kit Bags include the following features:
- Quick access concealed pistol compartment
- Comfortable mesh backed H-harness allows you to wear the Kit Bag by itself or underneath of a pack
- Velcro loop and dummy cord loop in pistol compartment allow for various retention options
- Tabs with grimlocs at the top for hanging on another pack, or for use with a Lifter Kit for docking to a host pack
- Tabs on the bottom for attaching to another pack, or for use with the Stabilizer Kit for running with
- Front zippered access flat pocket with two interior slot pockets with dummy cord loops above them.
|Manufacturer||Hill People Gear|