UTP® provide a greater functionality in comparison with typically civilian/low profile clothing intended for carrying a weapon and equipment in a discrete manner.
- YKK® zipper fly, often used in jeans and other civilian pants.
- A Velcro panel instead of a main button giving some range waist size adjustment.
- Twelve pockets:
- Two front pockets with strengthened edges
- Four thigh pockets - two single-folded increased-capacity large pockets zippered with YKK® (reverse zipper), intended to carrying documents and small personal belongings; two smaller pockets in the front thigh part fastened with a hook-and-loop fastener. They are intended for carrying mobile phones, pistol/AR carbine magazines
- Two slanted inner pockets, sewn-in diagonally to the belt list. Designed for easy and discreet carrying of items like batons or extra pistol magazines. Fabric of the pockets is lighter then the fabric of the pants
- Two large back pockets
- Two small auxiliary pockets placed inside back pockets, which are the equivalent of two interior pockets located in the front. Their depth may be adapted to your own needs by sewing them at certain height or by unstitching pleats. They may carry flashlight or a multi-tool.
- Thanks to flat elastic tape sewn in the rear part of the belt list pants are well-fitting in the waist.
- Classic jeans 'neck' shape limits falling the trousers down.
- Double-reinforced knees of UTP® are made of two layers of fabric with an inside pocket where a padded insert can be placed. Double-reinforced knees are profiled with pleats.
- The leg in the rear part is also profiled - its divided and connected with a profiling pleat under the knee.
- The front belt loops have additional loops, allowing D-ring or karabiner attachment.
- 60% cotton, 37% polyester, 3% spandex
- 0.796 kg