Suitable with all NATO Standard Military headsets with Nexus TP-120 plug.
M52 PTT(Push to talk), is a method of having conversations or talking on half-duplex communication lines, including two-way radio, using a momentary button to switch from voice reception mode to transmit mode. Both headset and radio should be connected in order to use PTT.
M52 PTT can be seamlessly integrated into your existing EARMOR M32/M32H Hearing Protector system or even the headsets of other verdors (MSA Sordin, 3M Peltor, etc..), allowing the operator to have the ability to use communication system in a high noise environment or war-zone.
Comes with M50, the remote finger push button with extension line of 1.2meters.
Size: 70x 45x 22mm
Line length: 840mm
|For use with the following 2 way radios and many more that require a dual pin plug approximately 5/16" (standard 2 prong Motorola)
* XTN Series: XTN446, XTN500, XTN600
* XTN XV Series: XV1100, XV2100, XV2600, XV4100
* XTN XU Series: XU1100, XU2100, XU2600, XU4100
* XTN AX Series: AXV5100, AXU4100
* CLS Series: CLS1110, CLS1410, CLS1413, CLS1450, CLS1450C, CLS1450CB, VL50
* Spirit Series: SV10, SV11, SV11D, SV21, SV12, SV22, SV22C, SU210, SU22, SU22C, SU220, Spirit Pro, Spirit Pro+, HP10
* Spirit MU Series: MU11, MU11C, MU11CV, MU12, MU12C, MU12CV, MU21C, MU21CV, MU22CVS, MU24CV, MU24CVS, MU24CVST
* Spirit MV Series: MV11, MV11C, MV11CV, MV12, MV12CV, MV21C, MV21CV, MV22, MV22CV, MV24CVS
* CP Series: CP88, CP040. CP100, CP110, CP125, CP150, CP200, CP250, CP300
* GP Series: GP2000 , GP2100, GP300, GP308, GP68, GP88, GP88S
* SP Series: SP10, SP21, SP50+, SP50
* CT Series: CT150, CT250, CT450, CT450LS
* P Series: P040, P080, P110, P1225, P1225LS
* DTR Series: DTR410, DTR550, DTR610, DTR650
* Other Series: GTI, GTX, LTS2000, VL130, PMR446, ECP100, PR400, MagOne BPR400, EP450, AU1200, AV1200
* RDX Series: RDV-5100, RDV2020, RDU2020, RDU2080DD, RDU4100, RDU4160D, RDV2080D, RDV5100
|Product Name||M52 Tactical PTT Motorola 2-Way - EARMOR|